AGROLAB was founded in 1986, in a small town called Oberhummel, as a privately run laboratory for agricultural analysis with three employees and Paul Wimmer as chief executive. Today we have more than 2.200 employees, with operations extending across Europe. In terms of value for money, we can quite rightly call ourselves the European market leader in agricultural, environmental, water, food and feed analysis. The expertise and commitment of our employees are the cornerstones of our success story.
Our mission: why we do what we do
We expect a great deal of ourselves - providing customers with timely, reliable and robust analytical procedures at the best possible value for money. Excellent support from our in-house team and sales force is a given.
What you get: what employees can expect from us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours, focusing on results-driven processes
- Fair treatment, transparent decisions
- Strong cohesion
- Continuing professional development
- Promotion of personal development
- Multicultural environment with 20 European branch offices
- A share of the commercial success