1. Our sales team: there for you
You will always have a dedicated personal advisor to manage all your interests locally. Our sales representative will support you on-site, dealing with all matters related to proposals, transportation and logistics.
2. Our in-house team: experienced, scientifically trained
Here you will find a knowledgeable advisor at our central offices who will take responsibility for your samples. He or she will deal with all ongoing orders: organises the sampling if required, validating findings, issuing reminders about routine samples, studying the individual results and arranging for "repeats". This is where you'll notice the main difference from other labs. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
3. Plus experts: only a call away
AGROLAB GROUP also has a number of its own experts who are responsible, for example, for asbestos and drinking water.
Your benefits in brief:
- Scheduling and systematic monitoring of routine samples
- Numerous complimentary services, such as recommendations if limits are exceeded, sampling plans for compost
- Extensive expertise in the digital transmission of data via IT interfaces